Thank you for your interest in becoming a contributor for Lifestyle Traveler! We accept guest posts from fellow travel writers and bloggers who share the Lifestyle Traveler mission and want to get their work and name out to our growing, worldwide community of travelers!
What Is The Lifestyle Traveler Contributor Program?
You will be able to place links to your own blog/website and social media, plus have your photo and short bio featured at the bottom of each article you contribute.
Your articles will also be shared across Lifestyle Traveler’s social media platforms.
Please note! The contributor program is for travel bloggers and travel writers only! If you are a business who’d like us to write about your product or brand, this qualifies as a sponsored post.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for contributors to cover destinations that they know really well. If you live in or consider yourself an expert in certain destinations please send us a message.
We are also looking for lifestyle travelers willing to share their tips on the following topics:
- Succeeding in the traveler lifestyle
- Location independent business tips
- Unique travel stories
- Dating as a traveler
- Minimalist travel
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Original content only.
- Please make your post at least 1500 words. Before you start writing we’ll work with you on specific keywords based on your pitch.
- Please include your short bio and a photo.
- Feel free to include links to other relevant trustworthy websites.
- All commercial links will be removed.
- Include photos. Either stock photos or your own unedited photos.
- We reserve the right to edit your post and add affiliate links.
- We may also request a few edits before we’re ready to publish your post.
If you’re interested in becoming a Lifestyle Traveler contributor just send an email to email@example.com with a brief introduction, links to your published work and social media, and state why you think you’d be a great fit for Lifestyle Traveler (ie. are you location independent? Live abroad? Digital Nomad? Have your own remote business? Expert in a relevant topic/destination?).
We can’t wait to hear from you!